John and Amy’s Unforgettable Proposal setup was just perfect at home in their backyard on a Saturday afternoon for John to pop the question to Amy.
Having spent a couple of weeks communicating with John back and forth via email and text with different ideas all while in stage 4 lockdown and waiting on government advice on if the date chosen we were allowed to proceed.
With all systems go and with a road forward here in Melbourne John’s plans for a backyard proposal was full steam ahead. It was decided it would be a mid afternoon proposal with option of having a photographer and possible grazing platter afterwards when we first started the planning process.
But once easing of restrictions became possible with restaurants opening back up. John decided that he would still have the backyard proposal setup and then he booked an evening of romance with dinner and a cruise for the two of them to celebrate further on getting engaged.
John had a clear vision on what he wanted and what Amy would love. He had an arch in mind with Marry Me letters and red carpet with rose petals. As he had a garden arch at home he wasn’t sure that it was right and chose our garden arch with which we decorated with artificial flowers in red and white.
Our Setup Included:
- Garden Arch decorated with artificial flowers with balloons on either side
- 8 meter Red Carpet Aisle Runner
- Light Up Marry Me Letters
- Fresh Rose Petals down each side of the carpet (these were done by John just before as it was a little windy that day)
- Table with table cloth
- Crystal Champagne Bucket and 2 Champagne Glasses
It’s a Yes from Amy as John drops to one knee to propose. Full of excitement and love we were lucky enough to see the small video that Amy shared with family and friends on her social media. It was our pleasure to be able be part of their special moment as they start their journey of a lifetime of special moments as they plan they future together.
- Proposal Planner; Melbourne Wedding Proposals
- Hire Items: Wedding Hire Melbourne and Melbourne Wedding Proposals
- Location: Home Backyard